1) FRIENDS. (the people....and the show)
2) Poetry. William Wordsworth = OMG!%^&#$
3)Reading. In general. I haven't read a good book in a while, and I feel so lost.
4) When people who don't normally talk, talk. It's the most exciting thing. It makes me shit my pants.
5) Classical Music.
Scratch that - everything makes me happier than Mondays.
PS (2 things)
1) I am going to start comiling a links list, please let me know if you would like to swap links! I haven't done so yet out of sheer laziness. (But I'm really trying to be a decent blogger!)
2) There is a school dance coming up. Yes, that does mean a bunch of sweaty teenagers in Hollister dancing to crappy music, BUT, it is also an opportunity to look like me in a crowd of depression. SO, look forward to some good sewing in the next couple of posts. I am excitedddddddd.
I have a great Easter post planned, THAT IS IF IT IS NOT SNOWING BY THIS WEEKEND (YES, SNOW IN APRIL), so stay tuned :)
If not before then though, have an AMAZING EASTER! (and recognize its importance!)